10 Fun Bridesmaid Proposal Ideas
Now that you have said yes to one proposal, it’s time for you to conduct your own! You have finally chosen your soul mate, so the time has come to pick the people who will stand by your side at the alter! Bridesmaid proposals don’t have to be limited to the typical card that simply asks, “Will you be my bridesmaid?” There are so many fun and creative ways to ask your besties! Whether you want to spend a lot or a little, these bridesmaid proposal ideas are perfect ways to ask your girlfriends to be a part of your big day!
1. Wine Label
- Who doesn’t love wine? This proposal idea is the best of both worlds for your future bridesmaids, great wine and an exciting announcement! Choose wine, champagne or even beer depending on your bridal party’s guilty pleasures.
2. Personalized Desserts
- Ok, this idea is by far my favorite; desserts are sure to get anyone excited! So choose the type of dessert that you want to use, and personalize each desert for each of your girls! Some fun ideas: cookies, brownies, mini cakes, cupcakes, or even macaroons!
3. Gift Box Filled With Goodies
- If you can’t decide on how you want to ask your bridesmaids to be a part of your wedding, create a box full of goodies to give to your besties! You can personalize these boxes to each bridesmaid or give them all the same things. You can have lots of fun with this idea; fill your box with food, clothes, wine, spa items, or anything else that comes to mind!
4. Personalized Coffee Mug
Any coffee or tea lovers out there? This one’s for you! You can go on any personalized website, such as Etsy, and create personalized mugs for your bridesmaids. Your bridesmaids are sure to remember your big day every time they grab this mug from their cabinet!
- I love this idea for a bridal proposal! Embroider ‘Bridesmaid,’ ‘Maid of Honor,’ and ‘Bride’ on the back of the robes and you’ve got yourself the cutest idea. Not only will these robes keep you and your bridal party comfy while getting ready, there are so many great pictures that can come out of this idea!
6. Embroidered Makeup Tote
- Personalized makeup bags are the perfect bridesmaid proposal idea! One of the best parts of your pre-wedding routine is getting ready with your bridal party. Giving all of your girls matching makeup bags to use while getting ready makes the process even more fun!
7. Scratch-Off Card
Don’t want to stray too far from the traditional bridesmaid proposal idea? This idea puts a fun twist on the usual card idea. This is a fun and creative way to ask your bridesmaids the big question!
[Photo Credit: Belle the Magazine]
8. Balloon Box
For those creative brides that want to make something fun for their proposals, this idea is for you! All you need in order to pull this off is a box, some confetti, a piece of paper, and a balloon. Blow up your balloon, fill it with confetti and drop your slip of paper with the big question into the balloon. Once the balloon is filled, tie it up and set it in your box with some instructions… and POP, you’ve got yourself a bridal party!
[Photo Credit: Etsy]
9. Personalized Jewelry
This proposal idea can range from earrings, necklaces or bracelets! This is one of my favorite ideas because it’s very thoughtful, and what girl doesn’t love jewelry? If you wanted your bridesmaids to wear matching jewelry on your big day, this is the best way to do it!
[Photo Credit: Grace Nicole Blog]
10. Confetti Poppers
Want to keep things celebratory? This proposal idea will definitely get your bridal party excited for your big day! Write them a note explaining what to do and once they push up, confetti will pop out of the top! So fun! You can purchase these confetti push pops here.
[Photo Credit: Kennedy Blue]